Friday, August 29, 2008

wah!!!!!! final is around d corner....
die lor..
haven even touch de buk yet!!!
al subject oso nid to memorize de....
die die die...
haiz... ==!!!

jz get my new hp...
hehe.. ^^
hapi lar..
waiting for so long dee ler...
planning whr to celebrate wid my dear frenz...
hehe..
duno y i feel so xcited about it..
wakakakakakakkaka..

can v go sunway lagoon??
i wan to play la... hehe...
but i dun tink dey al wil choi me...
wakakakkakakakaakkakakaka

miz d time v had last time...
reli fun...
laugh de whole day...
it was reli wonderful...
but now al of us is lyk so bz wid our own tings...
haiz...
seldom meet up dee lu....
haiz...
cham...

_cheng_^^

1 comment:

poh yee said...

hahahha........
excited oh?? me too me too,so long no went out dy =)
ur bday mah,u like la wan go whr ^^
whr oso ok ^^