Friday, March 20, 2009

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

y r there such kind of idiots living on the earth!!! i jz wonder!!

things hapen like dis:

v r assign in a grup to do de asg...
den i ask dem abt de asg..
dey jz answer me *wait wait... i find de info 1st....*
evrytime i ask... dey wil gimme xcuses!!
wat de hell!!
and sudenly dey cal me 2day...
and tel me dat the asg is DONE!!
i was like................. so shocked!!!
and u noe wats de nex ting dey told me???
can u join the other grup cz v hav alredi done it all????
and de submission is on nx wk!!!!
WTF!!!!
y dun dey jz tel me on de day of submission?????????
to show dat dey r gud enuf to inform me a lil bit earlier???
NEX WK IS DE SUBMISSION!!!!!!
i wonder do dey use their brain to tink b4 dey do???

i've nvr met such kind of ppl in my life!!!
and y am i so unlucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Donut said...

so..u managed to get in to another grp?

Swee Cheng said...

im doing it myself... actually i can do it myself... but i mm kam min dey al treat me like dis nee... so i scold dem... i've almost done it jor... thx for ur concern.. ^^

timberson said...

haiz...the life in study in high school or university is like that de lo...be clever and smart next time... got this time experience liao.. then know how to do next time lo..okie! cheers up! good luck yeah!