Sunday, September 13, 2009

reviving dieded blog~~ LOL

oh gosh! it has been decades my blog hasnt being updated~~
updating nw
1%
10%
30%
50%
97%
98%
99%
100%
completed... LOL

lame rite??

its been a hard time for me lately..
been tinking alot alot of tings~~
being moody~
emo~ing al time when im alone~
with al the tupid thoughts

is there any1 out dey
*who can grasp my thoughts without me telling out?
*who can comfort me in the best way?
*who can make my evry wish cum true?

oh god...
guide me pls
im totally lost to where i am and i nid to b~

-emo post ended-

sweecheng

2 comments:

cmei said...

let me b the 1 who listen bah... the 1 who guess.. the 1 who will suggest this n that... :D.. dun emo.. thou i'm personally a very emo geh human.. but i hope my fren dun follow the trend i've followed.. hehehe

Swee Cheng said...

bt its too late to get bec... LOL~