Wednesday, September 16, 2009

rest day~

it's my rest day 2day~
and it ends nw~ sobz sobz

what i did 2day?

i went to sweetyee *new hse*
and brought her mum and nephew for lunch
we ate yong tao fu~~
da fuchuk and jibaogai.. oh gosh... sedap giler
hoping to go again~

den v went to jusco
bot alot of milks~~ LOL
milks on sale o...
in jusco la~den cream crackers~
cant get to find my maggi mee leh~ sad giler
and i bought a top too~~ hehe
hapi giler~ it only cost me rm12.90
LOL

den get bec to sy *new hse*
take nap~
den bangun minum her mum's soup
nice nice~
den jao balik lu.. cz sy nid to work~

one more ting
i've taken alot of ss pics~ LOL
planning to upload it as soon as possible~ hoho~

den nw.. im eating my cream crackers and drinking my milk dat i jz bot~
nice nice~ ful jor tim~

dis is how i spend my precious rest day la~ LOL

-hapi post ended-

sweecheng^^

No comments: