Saturday, September 26, 2009

wedding~

ystdy was my cousin's wedding~
i've dressed myself up nicely and even i'd even make up~ LOL
uploads da pics later~ LOL

while we were chatting, my cousin's and his wife walk in..
al of us end our conversation immediately~ LOL
looking at them while they walk in step by step~
i could feel how blissful are they which make me feels like getting married as wel~ LOL

and after al the speeches of their family members~
v started our dinner~
the food is nice bt ate nt much
cz there are certain dishes that i dont eat~
how fussy m i? LOL
say no to shark fins~
due to dieting
say no to rice as wel...
so left nt much to eat~ LOL
bt i reli enjoyed it~

god... blessed them with blissful marriage life~

-post ended-

sweecheng^^

2 comments:

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

bila lu punya??haha

Swee Cheng said...

haha... me myself oso waiting for it~ lol